If you wish to register for SBFF, you will need to pay a registration fee to Pro Loco di San Benedetto in Alpe, the association which organises the festival with the support of the Municipality.
The festival is a self-financed initiative, it’s organised and managed by volunteers: since the registration fee is the festival’s only income, anyone taking part in SBFF (as a musician, dancer, enthusiast / listener) will be required to pay it. The festival is free only for under 18s.
Please note that the registration fee does not include accommodation. All accommodation available in San Benedetto in Alpe is reserved to the SBFF participants during the festival’s weekend. Feel free to check out the ‘Accommodation‘ page for further information!
If you wish to register for SBFF18, just follow these 3 steps:
1) Pay for the registration fee by bank transfer
Please send a bank transfer to:
Associazione Turistica Pro Loco dell’Alpe di San Benedetto
Code for international payments: IBSPIT2F
Cassa dei Risparmi di Forlì e della Romagna – Filiale di Portico di Romagna
with the following subject line: “Iscrizione SBFF 2018”.
- A) If you register by Sept.23rd: you will pay a fee of 65€;
- B) If you register from Sept.24th to Oct.24th: you will pay a fee of 75€;
2) Print and fill in the registration form
Please print, fill in and sign this form. Don’t forget to bring the original copy with you and deliver it to the SBFF staff at Centro Visite in San Benedetto, on Friday Oct.26th from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm and from 10.00 pm to 11.30 pm.
3) Send us an email with the following information
We kindly ask you to send an email to email@example.com, containing:
A) the receipt of the payment by bank transfer (alternatively, you can indicate the transaction ID);
B) a scanned copy of the form described in point 2;
C) information on the workshop which you wish to attend;
C) information on the accommodation you will book.
All done? Well done, you’re one of the SBFF18 participants!
Alternatively, you can still register at the festival but …
- A) You will pay a registration fee of 85€;
- B) You can pay in cash at Centro Visite on Oct.26th from 16.00 to 19.00 and from 22.00 to 23.30;
- C) If you can’t pay as described above, you should register in advance by bank transfer – it’ll also be less expensive!